Posted on January 06 2016 at 18:26 pm
Drunk logic is an incredible thing. After a night out, I once poured ppyself a jug and a pint glass of water and put them in the spare room, next to the bed I was to sleep in. Having closed the door to my room (the sleeping arrangements in my household are based on blocking out the sound of my father’s snoring) I then got into bed with my mother. “This bed’s fine,” I apparently told her.
I also once attempted to order a Subway from a restaurant, before being told that Subway was next door – and that I had walked into the wrong shop. Clearly, the drunk version of oneself makes all kinds of wayward decisions which will be cried over or marvelled at in the morning. Drunk you is truly your own worst enemy.
1. Drunk you has no conception of ‘acceptable’
2. No conception of ‘a safe place’
3. And no conception of time
4. Drunk you will often try to cut corners
5. But for me, this gets a 10/10 for effort
6. Whereas this piece’s credit lies in it’s originality
7. Drunk you sometimes appears to be a genuinely separate person
8. Who leaves you strange notes…
9. Weirder messages…
10. Oddly cunning traps…
11. But will always remember to charge your phone
12. Even after a ridiculous night out
13. You might think they’ve done you a favour. But they never have…
14. In fact, drunk you has some very strange eating habits
15. But after hanging out with the Super Smashed Brothers…
Drunk you can be a difficult character to deal with. Like an unwanted rat, you could set traps to try and dissuade them from their mischief. The only downside is, sober you may find themselves ensnared in the morning. For more incredible tales of inebriation, check out these 15 glorious examples of drunk logic failing terribly.